Monthly SimLit Short Story Challenge Interlude

Hey Simmers,

I have been pretty quiet on this blog lately. Sorry about that... I have been working tirelessly on my non-challenge SimLit Spirit Guardian located over on my wordpress. Also for fun, I have begun entering into the newly revived (since April this year) MSSSC. This month the theme was Apple(s) and immediately Adaleigh came to mind.

So since I wanted to spend a little time with them, especially since Adaleigh is entering into the end of her time with us (*cries just thinking about it*). I have been posting these MSSSC posts over on my wordpress blog but since this is directly connected to the McGinnis Legacy I wanted to drop a little post here for any McGinnis Legacy readers to see so they can check it out.

If you have time, please give it a little read. Also please READ all the other amazing entries! There is a vote for top three in the two categories, Novice where I am entered. and Veteran. All participants are asked to read all entries in BOTH categories and vote for their top three in each. Any vote that doesn't hold to that will be tossed out. You can find all the entries on the forums page here or after the Sept 30 deadline at LisabeeSims blog here.

The final vote will be up on Lisabee's blog. Please be sure to check it out!

Here's the link to the interlude/Short Story:

MSSSC September Entry: Seeds of Innocence

Please, read and enjoy and then repeat it with all the other amazing SimLit writers!

Thanks!

♥♥ Aema ♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts